Senior Network Engineer
- Flexible to work/visit Onsite in India.
- Flexible to work in Extended shifts or weekends if required
- Configuring/Deploying & Troubleshooting Medium & Large scale Networks.
- Configure/Implement Network solutions (Wired ,Wireless, NAC, Firewalls, SD-WAN ,Load balancers & Cloud).
- Become of Part of Project Team to Implement Network solutions to end clients.
- Closely work with Project Team(L1,L3,Solution Architects & Project Manager) to deliver Network Solution to End Clients.
- Creating SOWs, BoQ , Network HLD/LLD ,Network Design & Solution documents
- Network infrastructure/Solution Designing.
- Wireless design through Ekahau Tool.
- Wireless site Survey using Ekahau tool
- Escalation Engagement with L3 & L4 for escalated /complex troubleshooting in delivering the project to clients.
- Creating KB articles for well-known issues.
- Automate Tasks & measure their effectiveness.
- Mentor team members on technical issues.
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity & scalability.
- Accomplishing organizational goals by accepting ownership for new requests; explore opportunities to add value to Business.
Senior Network Engineer
No. of Openings
- Qualification, Bachelor’s Degree (ANY).
- Any Associate /Professional Level Certifications on R&S, Security, Cloud & Wireless would be preferred (Aruba, Cisco, Juniper, AWS, FortiGate, etc.
- Strong team player, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong TCP/IP networking skills.
- Good Understanding of Networking concepts on TCP/IP, OSI Model, ARP, DHCP, DNS, STP, VRRP, Static Routing, Dynamic routing (OSPF).
- Good Understanding of Wireless technologies, Protocols such as 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Controller & Controllerless setups
- Good Understanding of Network security (Firewalls & NAC)
- Hand on experience on tools such as Ekahau, Iris & Excel
- Hands on Experience on Aruba products such as Switches(2930F,2930M ,5400,6100,6200 ,6300 ,6400 ,8xxx ), Aps(5xx,3xx), Controllers(7xxx), NAC(ClearPass), SD-Branch Gateways(7xxx & 9xxx) & Airwave
- Experience with wireless design using Ekahau tool.
- Experience in Implementing & maintaining LAN, Wireless, Firewall , SD-WAN, Cloud, Load balancers & NAC Infrastructure.
- Experience with Pre-Sales Activities such as Creating BOQ/BOM using IRIS, Product & technology Comparison sheet/Documents.
- Experience with Cloud platform such as AWS is added Advantage
- Quick learning skills and attention to detail are added advantages.
- Any Networking Experience which are not mentioned above would be considered and are a added advantage