- Work with vendors and sometimes independently to install new network equipment
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Managing internal inventory.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to the requirement
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Setup Labs for team members
- Setup Network devices for Internal testing
- Setup Training Servers & Network Devices for team
- Generating reports on the Network Monitoring devices & other critical services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Training/Certifications.
- Knowledge of IP networking fundamentals.
- TCP/IP networking skills.
- Basics of Routing, Switching, Wireless, and Server Knowledge.
- Experience 0-3 years
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing help desk and IT operations best practices, including knowledge of security, storage, data protection.
- Compensation as per market standards
No. of Openings