Duties & Responsibilities
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information in respective tools.
- Recommend the financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing And updating the tools on daily basis
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Keep tracks of Accounts Payable & Receivables.
- Responsible for generating sales tax invoices to customers
- Responsible for looking after complete financial matters and other assigned works.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (B.COM, MBA,COMMERCE GRAD)
- Basic knowledge on SAP/SAP B1, TALLY
No. of Openings
Knowledge & Skills
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time
Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
- Positive attitude
- Passion for hard work & growth
- Multitasking ability
- Nearby Resident